Instagram

Instagram

Monday, July 20, 2009

Mondays suck

& there I was thinking it would last,
now we can look back and laugh
Doesn't it crack you up?


I feel very THE fulgy today

I look like a freak in our class photo
I blame ________ cause I have no one else to blame
WEI he distracted me at the last second, HIS FAULT!
And it's going into the Yearbook! can I request for my face to be blurred out?
Cause I know certain human beings are gonna laugh
Or maybe that's me being paranoid
NONONONONONO THEY'RE GONNA LAUGH!
ME AND IVON LAUGH AT YEARBOOK PICTURES ALL THE TIME!
Ignore me PMS-ING

WOO-HOO no classes for half the morning!
Played GAMES! Our group didn't complete all the activities, screw it -.-
My legs are SORE from Wushu practice and all the running
Wushu practice is hell by the way,
I never seem to get all the kicking and punching right

Pictures:
(taken from Ivon's blog)







We are retarded people, enjoy our retardation :DDD

Guess what Ivon told me today?
Apparently HE hinted to her that he's in love with some Form6 girl
and is SO OVER me
Isn't that sad? I feel SO SUICIDAL
Because HOW COULD HE FALL FOR ANOTHER GIRL?
HOW? I thought he said " You're THE ONE"
What bout all those texts that nearly made me puke?
Excuse me while I jump down a cliff

YEA RIGHT

I HONESTLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHO YOU LOVE
STOP nudging me on MSN to tell me how much you love her
It creeps me out, especially when you're 4 years younger than her
Isn't that like incest?
Oh wait, that's when you're related -.-
Whadeva, it's still the same,
DISGUSTING

I'm SO tempted to post your name and picture here
On second thought, nahhh, no need to degrade my blog :D

P/s:
You want replies? There you go