Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, June 5, 2010

But where will you go, with no one left to save you from yourself?

I lost my enthusiasm to blog for 4 days because I'm failing every subject T___T
Unlike some people who claim to never touch their books and yet score A+ in every subject,
I DID ATTEMPT TO STUDY

Blame my short attention spam and the distractions

I kept sneaking off with my dad's phone to update my status on Facebook
I couldn't access to Internet with my phone because my mum forgot the password she set a year ago -.-
I tried every 5 letter I could come up with to no avail
And I'm pretty sure it's some holy person or verse from the Bible *coughs*

P/s: PRIZES FOR THE CORRECT ONE!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Before our first test of the year (March),
Julia and Ivon came over my house twice to study

We camwhored, gossiped, ate and basically did everything but study


We had another study session before our mid terms.
Slight improvement, managed to study a teeny weeny bit :D
 

We were VERY stressed out.
So we decided to ditch our books and walk our dogs instead

Sweaty people!

Sakaiiiiiiii! :P

SAKAIIII :P


I seriously need growth hormones or something -.-

Monkey bars give you blisters :X

Walked to Julia's house before we died of thirst

Her dog kept sniffing our shoes, lol
At least he didn't pee on them




♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


This was when we were bored and took turns listing out stuff we like/hate according to alphabetical order






♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



P/s:
You can ALWAYS bribe me with chocolates ;)