Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sometimes you need to step back to truly see what you were falling for.

I wanted to stay in bed and suffocate to death
by smothering myself with a pillow
Then I remembered there was leftover chocolate cake in the refrigerator so I decided to come up for air
Some things are worth living for.

KAYLAH. Attempt to be emoooooo fail.



I can eat chocolates for the rest of my life till I die of malnutrition or obesity. Whichever comes first.

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

24th May
 Happy Birthday to my brotherrrr :D
This is the most recent picture I have of him
He has this phobia about cameras, pfftt

3rd June
Happy Birthday to HJ! ;)
So sorry for getting the dates mixed up :X
Fingers crossed that we'll get to meet up next week :)

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

 Ivon couldn't go yesterday :(

I had a really bad hair day, the kind that makes me wanna yank all my hair out (sounds sooo familiar)
So I chopped off all my hair tied my hair
SO SMART RIGHT?

I seriously need a haircut.

Lunch at Kim Gary, Queensbay mall



SO HUGE!

Wendy!

The lil' boy was stalking her O.O

Wendy laughed like mad when the old man died and was lying in the coffin
According to her, 'he looks innocent' (I won't even try to understand :P)

Later while we were in Forever 21,

Me : Eh you remember what's the movie about ar?
Julia : Can't remember anymore, what's the story?

RM10 wasted.



It says, 'EFF YOU SEE KAY'



Buy me this top from Forever 21 and I'll love you to bits ;)

AND the hat too. Oh oh and the bag :P

While I was paying at the counter,
Julia and Wendy went off to Starbucks and I was supposed to meet up with them there

 I am so freaking blind.

How do you get THIS

and THIS mixed up?

I waited outside Coffee Bean instead -.-
It wasn't very funny then especially since my phone was out of credit :X

EYEBAGS T________T


Wendy and her half free Starbucks :P