Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Movies!

I stayed up till 3AM watching DVDs,
Now I shall sleep for 3 days continuously to make for sleep loss :D

Watched Bring It On 1 to 5 (fast forwarded manymany parts)
I still prefer the first one, Bring It On : All or Nothing, mainly because Hayden Panettiere is in it even though the guys aren't exactly hot :P





WTF. I lost all 3 of my original DVDs T_______T

P/s: Moral of story : Don't buy original

It's like the American version of Love,Actually
but with better looking cast and minus the nude scenes :P

I still don't think Gerald Butler is hot even though ShinYee claims he is
He's ANCIENT :P
The DVD got stuck at the last 20 minutes of the movie but I didn't really mind 'cause the ending is sooo predictable

Can someone tell me the ending?
It was too boring and I crashed out on the couch, can't be bothered watching it again -.-

I have no life. Now I shall go do something fruitful.

BYEBYE WANNA STALK PEOPLE ON FACEBOOK!

P/s:
Like Xu-Xing said, stalking is part of my blood ;D