Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, June 19, 2010

So yesterday wasn't the best day ever

I am still waiting for the punch line.

"Because sleep is when you have nightmares. 
and eventually, those nightmares become real"

I'm tired and disoriented . Lying on the bed and staring at the ceiling till the wee hours does not help. I start over thinking and obsessing. Very high possibility of me turning into one of those desperate freaks who start messaging people at 2 in the morning asking them if they're free to talk *psycho bitch look* I don't know what to do when school reopens. Probably start playing truant 3 times a week like last year.

There will come a day where I will be in a room full of people and I will scream at the top of my lungs because of all of the frustration and anger that is built inside of me.

Seriously, I'm about to go apeshit.

Not helping.

P/s:
One day I'll look back and laugh. Just not today, tomorrow or next week.

{I did a long post but instead of publishing it I copied and pasted it to another blog, sorry}