Instagram

Instagram

Friday, June 18, 2010

Random facts

#1. I joined the Softball team in IJC

 And quit after 2 weeks when I realized it was reallyfriggingomgfreakingeffing hard to catch the ball

#2. I can't help the fact that my blog is cliche (lyrics&LAMEjokes) and I blog in Manglish (kays&lahs&wtfz)

#3. I always bend to the right in pictures

An example :


#4. I get really pissed off when someone texts me and makes me guess their identity

I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO OKAY!
(like stalking people on Facebook)

#5. I have the amazing ability to fall asleep anywhere during the day

(Wtf not normal!)

In the bus:

In class:

In a badminton court:

 NOT NORMAL.

 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
 This is HappyCat (more proof of my creativity)


 Moneyzz$$$!
 
 I blogged halfway and my mum just told me something that shattered me.

I'm not being mean. Arghwtf