Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, February 12, 2011

'Cause baby you're a firework

4th FEB 2011 @ Malacca








stalking my neighbor's fireworks :D




wtf our fireworks are THAT lame.
it wasn't in the least pretty and it lasted for less than 3 minutes T___T



 my dog was so terrified he ran into the house dragging along the chair he was chained to -.-

我的狗超可爱可以吗 :P



XXX

 I just read the BEST-est book ever I swear 
 (and the word BEST-est doesn't even exist so it makes it better than the best :D )

it's based on the Austria incest case -
the psycho father locked his own daughter in an underground cell for 24 years one and fathered 6 children with her damn wtf and geli sial one



GO GO GO READ PLEASE :D 
it's worth every cent :D

XXX

oh yea wtf moment. apparently I'm registered to join MSSPP cross country run I can die now okay bye