Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Education Fair @ PISA


Went to the Edu Fair last Saturday because my parents are very enthusiastic about my future,
in return, I'm now fully obsessed with A-levels, SAM, CPL and colleges blah blah
-________________________________________-

WHAT IF I FAIL EVERYTHING?

*struck by paranoia*







 OMG MACARONS!
and I'm so sorry for the blur pict but the guy working at the booth was giving me weird stares 
T_________________T










Headed off to Queensbay for a lil' shopping :D



Are you drooling? :P

I AM T______________________T shyte so hungry wanna eat T__________T




oh yea I looked like shyte that day so I refuse to upload any pictures of myself
(my right eye was swollen from an infection fml)
SO AHMAH.
and okay this is my mum's bday present and I bought it cause I spent too long in F21

Byee. Shall go wish my Mum happy birthday now :D