Instagram

Instagram

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pre-CNY II

the weather is being such a bitch :(
all I did was sit in the car and my shirt was soaked with sweat wtf
WANNA STAY AT HOME FOREVERRRRRRRRRR.

I ate french fries for lunch,
and Vinson bought me and Wendy a chocolate drink from Old Town in tuition
T_________________________T

nvm Mel you have house practice to rely on burning calories okay wanna go eat chocolate

XXX


Church service :O

Big big mirrors in the gym :D


Met up w/ family friends for lunch in Malacca Club.




the bunny so kewwwl. it stores candies. so fascinating :O


Mum :D


I find group picts w/ grownups very awkward :S
and you can't very well tell them that the picture will turn out crappy when there's light in the background lol.

BTW. the pictures look fine in the comp but they once I upload them thru blogger they get grainy 'cause I'm too lazy to resize -.-

XXX

I got banyak lurve problems. so banyak that I get insomnia :(
but now right I sleep like a dead person every night because I HAVE -

KWAN WENDY! yesh she is my lurve guru :D
she helps me get rid of my one million and one lurve problems by ____

okay if you wanna know right go ask her how on HER FORMSPRING!

guarantee very zhun one :D

(she requested for this post I got no lurve problems don't come ask me on formspring thank you very much but you can ask her :P)