Instagram

Instagram

Friday, February 18, 2011

Pre-CNY III

I hate life. I can scream, I wanna die 98624124 times a day.
I have visions of slicing myself open and watching my blood drain out till I die how romantic let's try it one day. if I wanna commit suicide that's exactly what I wanna do HAHA

ANYWAY. I was gonna sign off but Jul called to tell me Accounts tuition was canceled.
(why har always both of us the only ones not to know -__- so blur)

 I hate Accounts. there I said it.
I've wanted to quit since the very first lesson
but both my parents insisted it was 'sooo simple, very easy to score A one'
so I thought, okay I'll give it a try, no harm done right. FML I WANT TO DIE. 
the bloody folio I had to stay up till 4am fretting over (thankyouuuuxu-xing)
having to stay back for extra classes
(wth imagine lah everyday you finish school at 2pm then Wed you finish at 1.25pm but then have to stay back for 2 hours and you get to watch everyone going back happily to sleep eat shit watch tv while you're stuck in hell)
and I can't cope already I swear I'm gonna have a break down soon
so yea everyone's going, 'You don't online so often study more don't sleep in class sure okay la'

GODAI.

You see the pimples on my face?? AND THE EYEBAGS??
DO YOU SEE THEMMMMMM?

Those are signs of Melisa PMS-ing

  please don't start hurling rotten eggs at me when I say this but I can't help myself :(

I wanna die T______________T

XXX

1st FEB



Baby drooled. I wiped. Baby drooled. I ignored. Baby's drool dripped on my feet. I strangled baby
No lah I not that evil one. I only went eww and did a very grossed out face :D

My Mum was very obsessed with the baby.





They were screaming ' BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK' in the backyard while jumping
................






Why can't I find Lui Char in Penang? T___T




XXX

okay I know I've been in a terrible mood ever since the CNY hols ended
whatever la. I'm gonna go to school to sleep in class and stare into space for the entire recess