Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, February 27, 2011

It's all a test The lessons that you can't learn .You'll know when you spend your time in hell

wtf why was I so childish. now I can't stop cringing the minute I click on my archives.
Why who what was I so pissed at all the time? -___________________-

*contemplates for 5 seconds

omg I'm exactly the same now as I was when I was 15 *Iwannagodai face*

XXX

4th February







 I swear Nadeje has the best cakes ever. I'm craving for a slice of chocolate crepe cake so badly now :(








 He will kill me. HAHA

Went to burn all the calories after that.

Oh not to be mean or anything
(realize that when people start a sentence with that they have every intention of being mean?)

I was in the gym. The lady beside me slid off the treadmill. Her speed was 2.
(she literally slid off on her butt)
I'm so sorry that is the kind of mean person I am I'll go amuse myself with so- oooooh new profile picture to stalk bye!