Instagram

Instagram

Monday, October 19, 2009

Day out <3

Hung out with Julia, Tiffany, Pang, Ferris, Sarah Joyce, Kamatchi, XuXing, Collin, Kenvyn, Samuel, Clarance and Lai in Aeon today
Our initial plan was to celebrate Wendy and Collin's birthdays but Wendy couldn't make it :(
After many many phone calls and using up half a month's worth of credit in 2 days we decided to go out all the same because it was just too boring at home

McD's

I just realized Pang ate 2 ice-creams today -.-

Julia :)

Shortttttt :(

*RAWR!* Pang so evil! He left me out on purpose. Plus he stepped on my toe later -.-


Gaying around

Blue hair!

Uhh. They were still dancing when we came out of the cinema 2 hours later. Wonder where they get the stamina

I like stalking taking pictures of random people ;)

The Converse shoes I'm lusting after. Forget about the RM899.99 pair. This is barely a quarter of that price (and way nicer!)

Watched Surrogates
VERY stressful moment when I was forced to pick a movie
No comment on the movie except that everyone in it looked like Barbie and Ken

Arcade

*cough* He lost *cough*


No one can look normal while attempting to aim plastic balls at mosquitoes on the screen (my mouth was wide open -.-)


@.@



Starbucks

Shared a drink (I forgot what) with Tiffany and Julia
Uhh the guy working at the counter very kepo. And weird -.-

<3



Weird!. Same pose. LOL


Pang Shaw Teik -.-




The weird counter guy took this for us

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

YOU KNOW WHAT?
I HATE YOU
OBNOXIOUSEGOISTICSELFISHMEANJERKBASTARDJACKASS
I WASTED SO MUCH TIME ON YOU AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY
GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE!
WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE THIS IS ONE HUGE FUCKED UP JOKE THAT EVERYONE'S IN BUT ME?
HA HA HA! ARGH.

I know. How mature of me.
Who cares. I actually feel better after typing that out -.-

P/s:
Amazing how pissed off I can get by you