Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wen-dayyy! ♥ // School


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KWAN WENDY! ♥

I am so jealous of her cuteness and prettiness and gorgeousness (which she never admits to)
Yes, in fact I think I might haunt her tonight!
( BE CAREFUL!)
P/s: Reminder of how lame I can be

I have loads of pictures with Wendy (we camwhore a lot)

And this is my fave :) (reasons reasons!)

Banyak sakai!

She laughs like a maniac :D
Example, today in school
She turned to me and started going HAHAHAHAHAHA for no reasons
Oh oh and she's good at singing (anyone who's capable of singing an entire song in tune is talented to me)

Thanks for helping me out all the time :)
May all your wishes come true! (so unoriginal!)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I reached school at 9 today.

OVERSLEPT! Thank God I did otherwise I'd been
forced to do tai-chi too
Someone even demonstrated the whole "EEE-AHHH" process (I LOL-ED)
Uhh. Nothing else interesting happened
Ohh. Wait.
We were playing UNO and I asked Zicky to play for me
He accidentally said UNO when he still had cards left -.-
So he had to take another 7 cards
& I thought he had to take extra cards because he didn't say UNO when he was supposed to so I ran across the room yelling 'UNO UNO UNO'
Embarrassing much -.-

That was one of the most boring paragraph I've ever blogged