Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Freedom ♥ // Orphan =X

2nd day after PMR and I'm getting bored
The shelves look so bare without all the textbooks and workbooks
&. I'm not even sure if I need to return my buku bantuan since it was from the previous school
At least I get to skip school for the entire week! :)

After PMR :

It's now -2 days!



Everyone was yelling at him to throw the ball and he didn't -.-







Pang Shaw Teik, pervert of the year! He was pumping that THING in an obscene way

Pang promoting =D

TODAY:

I regret going to school
Half of the form 3s didn't come, all we did was lala around camwhored and played UNO

ROBERT PATTISON! ♥

Sorry to JayChou's fans :D



Alson's new bestie named DK/DECAY (no idea) Pang smashed him later X)





<3

These are so nice to lala with ;)



We did a little bit of learning too








I learned a new word!
Oh and look SCIENCE! Who says we're wasting time? :D

Our fingers are sperms having a race to the ovum! Those are the fallopian tubeS! Fertilization! xD

Shireen!







LiTeng!

Wendy promoting Lady Gaga's fake eyelashes







I come up with such brilliant ideas *COUGH*





Robotic room

Ivon playing with Afiz's iPhone. OMG I want an iPhone too!

This game's so effin cool! That's Vinson btw haha :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Watching this movie was a HUGE mistake
This is the most fucked up little girl I've ever seen
Turns out she wasn't that little after all and was in fact a 33 year old woman who went around seducing middle aged men and killing nuns with hammers :/
Talk about creepy, I was screaming and covering my eyes throughout the whole movie
This is why I should never watch horror movies

P/s:
I feel like punching you