Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Collin! ♥

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO COLLIN YEO CHUN YUAN!
(aka CYCY/ Mr.Emo)
Feel lucky that I didn't post the ribbons picture :D
(I couldn't find it -.-)

The first conversation we had involved me asking him how to get down to the field
Embarrassing much. I remember this very clearly (I panicked)
Plus we were forced to draw each others faces during Moral on my first day in High School -.-
Oh and HE'S FROM MALACCA!
Piece of information I dug out while sketching his face
Hey, Collin! Malacca is NOT a boring place okay!

Everyone should see him in the morning
He walks like he's drunk :D

Happy 15th Birthday!
Stop being so emo! ;)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I saw Karine while I was walking my dog
Wait, correction. She saw me and waved, me being REALLY blind couldn't recognized her -.-
I thought I spotted EuJin but it wasn't him
I'm horrible at recognizing people, places, objects practically everything
Pffttttttttt.

P/s:
I shall blog about the birthday celebration in a different post :)