Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Shop,shop till you drop

Spent the entire day in Queensbay Mall
My legs are aching like hell right now
I'm probably not allowed to buy any more books for the rest of the year since I went a little overboard in Borders :/
I couldn't wait for the cheaper edition of Twenties Girl

My brother bought a WAR CRAFT book / book about WAR CRAFT (is there a difference?) (WTF!) LAME! And it costs RM62.90 (WTF! AGAIN)


Somehow books excite me more than clothes -.-



TOTALLY different from the pictures on the menu -.-
RIP OFF!

I'm so gonna stay up the entire night

Didn't taste half as good as it looks
(in case you think it looks yummy)

Luckily I didn't order this. Looks SO unappetizing

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I think the one with the blue head resembles one of those killer doctors in horror movies

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

One of the stupidest thing I've ever done
I clicked on the wrong conversation by accident =___=

Melisa! says:
OMG SOMEMORE GOT DIMPLES!
OMG CUTE
im sad... says:
huh?
u like him now?
0.o
he's frendly
haha
good boyfren.
.haha
Melisa! says:
OMG
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
SHIT
i thought you're ivon

I wasn't talking about a guy btw -.-

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If loving you is wrong, then I don't want to be right

P/s:
I never want to go shopping again