Instagram

Instagram

Friday, October 23, 2009

You wake up one morning and realize nothing will be the same

robots Pictures, Images and Photos

You're the nicest guy I've ever known
Maybe that was why I fell for you
How Ironic. Mr.Nice guy breaks hearts

I feel like moving. Seriously
It doesn't really matter where as long as it's far far away
Funny. I was so afraid of moving and now I can't wait to

P/s: Sorry for being such a drama queen -.-
P/p/s: I don't really care anymore

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm hooked on Happy Tree Friends!
I think it should be rated as PG13

Watch! Watch! :)


Bloody hell. Super gross. LOL

We watched these all day in school :)
It's not so fun watching it yourself at home alone
Yes I know it's a cartoon but it's still scary okay -.-
I like Disco Bear and Giggles ;)
Ahh. The theme song is stuck in my head. WTF

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes,
But when you look back,
Everything's different.

P/s:
HAPPY TREE FRIENDS~!