Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hari Koku II

Had to wake up at 7 am on a Saturday just to get co-curriculum marks
I should have stayed at home and slept instead
It wouldn't make a difference anyway (I FAILED -.-)
I FAILED CO-CURRICULUM. WTF

We spent the day stalking people :D

Wendy is a professional stalker. I am a BAD stalker

PROVE:

Taken by Wendy :


I think he saw her but point is she managed to get his picture

Taken by me:


They saw me the minute I zoomed in, how sad is that?

I was stalking a bald guy in Old Town
And he turned around and saw me
I had to pretend that I was taking a picture of myself
Now he probably thinks I'm a lala who is interested in him -__-

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥



I was talking when she took this -.-


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I AM pissed. And you have no right to ask why.

P/s:
My blog has some code errors again -.-
P/p/s:
You have to click on the archives to read the older posts, the blog doesn't fully load. IDK why.