Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, March 6, 2011

And I remember, all those crazy things you said You left them riding through my head

I feel terribly cheated :(
All I needed was nail polish remover .


 
" It makes no difference what it is, a woman will buy anything she thinks the store is losing money on "
Quote, Kin Hubbard.

-__________________________-

screw the promotion sign with the hugeass 'RM 1' sign printed on it
I thought after spending more than RM 30 you could purchase as many face masks as you want at the price of RM 1.

Ok now I feel really dumb.



SHYE. I'm probably the only person in the world who goes home with the tester wtf.
And I don't even have the receipt i want to die why mankind so evil what did i do to deserve such treatment.

XXX

The Penguin Dictionary of Modern Humorous Quotations . :D



LOL.

Procrastination

" If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would ever get done"

XXX
2010.