Instagram

Instagram

Monday, March 14, 2011

But I was wrong cause only with you can I move on.

1. I went Queensbay.
2. I am broke
3. But I am a happy broke.
4. I was gonna watch 127 Hours
5. It wasn't showing.
6. I bought tickets for Beastly
7. I had to chose between Forever 21 and Alex Pettyfer's abs
(Guess who won)
8. Justin managed to sell off the tickets to some random couple
9. I bought my mortal's gift :D
10. But I feel like keeping it for myself :(  I just got back from drama practice

I am helping out with the props wtf one malaysia spirit wtf..

Ok. Nevermind. Forget it.



Please don't say,
"Walao eh I buy one highlighter from Popular RM3.20 only then some more discount 10 percent you gila isit not nice also"

*heart shatters

Ilikeokaykennotmeh.

 

XXX




Grape smoothie FTW.

XXX


This is my 'I AM READY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD' look

Joke. this is how terrible I look after cleaning up part of my room.
oh guess what I just realized this can also be my 'I REALLY WANT STUDY NOW' look
ok time to go kill myself with Tugasan Harian tatas!