Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

'Cause it's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby I think I wanna marry you

365 Days

"I feel sho gorgeous (flips hair) and awesomely thin for skipping meals for one whole week" = 0
" Wah the weather so perfect! (goes jogging for 10 minutes)"  = 5
" Wah the weather so perfect! (falls back into bed and sleeps till 1pm) = 80
" Omg so happy wheee chocolatessss (walks around in a high for the entire day) = 20
" Shyte shyte shyte fml I feel so fat and shitty shyte shyte shyte" = 100
"I want to DAI" = 160

I have a very happy life.

XXX

I was supposed to blog about this a long time ago LOL
walked to Pang's house after the Interact CNY celebration and played this awesome game where you have to monitor the dance moves of the avatar on the screen :D




ok sorry. we used the sports function and it turned out pretty cool when you review the pictures in the camera but the quality is so shitty after uploading it :(

XXX


Beat this :P