Instagram

Instagram

Friday, March 11, 2011

Moral Kerja Amal

I skipped school on Thursday because I couldn't stomach the thought of yet another long dreary seminar on universities catered for bumiputras.

(I will not go into that or some random person will start calling me racist on my formspring -.-)

anyway i went to school at 1.45 for drama meeting and kerja amal
(I missed the drama meeting wtf)

BTW. I know why my pictures are so grainy already ,
I thought the higher the ISO the less grainy it is and it turns out to be the complete opposite
so yea. all the pictures below are either really grainy or way too bright  T_________T





Ferris looks likeeee :O

HAHAHAHA.


my behsyok face 'cause he wouldn't grin and show me his braces :@



my foot.



OMG. WHY SO CUTE!?



XXX

I want.
1. many many rings
2.  I Am Number Four, Rango, The King's Speech, 127 Hours and Beastly
3. people to die
4. people to not die
5.  .............

oh what the hell I'm gonna go stalk people on Facebook instead.


I amaze myself.