Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, March 6, 2011

suckish moments


I left out the part where the I ran straight into a table in a rush to call my mum 
(the house phone didn't work. my phone credit had 0.05 cents left so I miss called her)

part of the convo went like this,

ME : *screaming incoherently. OMG HOUSE NO ELECTRICITY OMG SO SCARED OMG HOW
 Mum : (actually I can't remember what she said but she probably thought I was being abducted or smthg)
ME : *screams somemore
 Mum : Will you stop screaming and find the candles
ME : *screams.  I DUNNO HOW TO USE A LIGHTER!

(omg damn wtf moment)

everything turned out fine in the end. 
my neighbors came over to check the main switch and turned it back on
(wtf I think they heard me screaming lor)
and you'd think I'd feel safer with a dog for company but he's so freaking useless he went and hid under the couch -_______________________-