Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Camp :)

Hello. Just got back from camp. and I'm having fever and flu zz.

1. I am very thankful that I had Tiffany and Fiona or else I'd be emo-ing in my room the entire time

Roomies :D
sorry this is the only pict I have of both of them together :(

2. The air-con in our room turned off automatically every 2 hours. ZZIBSFOQBQODMIADBG!
We were so cranky and sleep deprived.
Oh and I kept rolling over to Fiona's side of the bed so whenever I opened my eyes the very first thing I'd see was her face 2 inches apart from mine LOL LOL LOL.

(my name was slept wrongly on everything T___T)

3. Sakai moments with Tiffany.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

(yes Tiffany's butt represent our sakai moments)

SHE'S AWESOME! WANT HANGOUT WITH HER!!
(seriously. I wouldn't have survived camp without her)

4. Meeting new people even though some quite creepy lor

Sasha :D

5. The message was really great and interesting
(ok I kept yawning throughout the talk 'cause I was too sleepy :s)


6. Team Remarkable 

when Tiffany saw this picture,
" I can imagine Melisa whining away"
(okay I happened to be screaming at my brother lol)

6. I was a lousy team leader.


(I made everyone do their own devotion LOL)

7. I look like shit in every picture :( my eyes were red and swollen :(
Sleep deprived zombie yo! -.-

8. Sketch presentation.
I got to "whack" my brother with a saucepan . HAHA.

My group won :P *bps face

Each group had to chose either a scene from the Bible or make up their own story line and present it (in front of a lot of people :s)
after each group finished their presentation, we all to had to go out there and acted it out again but this time Pastor John Kirby would yell out a theme and we had to spontaneously improvise our script

it was pretty hilarious :D

like he would go 'Hindi!' and we'd have to start speaking with Indian accents and dance around Bollywood style. LOL.

oh and a few of us (so lucky lurh, last time I'm sitting first row) were selected to act out 'Cinderella' while the audience screamed out different themes .

I wanna kill the person who said "Alvin and The Chipmunks"

*coughs. I'm still debating over whether I should upload the video.

9. Stayed up to listen to ghost stories. 11:59 :PP


I lied. I was going to bed when I saw 2 cockroaches scuttling pass my bag and I freaked out and screamed jakun syle.T______________________T
Tiff didn't even wake up (the hours she slept for those 2 days were more than mine and Fiona's combined) and the next morning she said she thought she was hallucinating when I screamed. HAHAHA.

So I stayed up to freak out over cockroaches with Fiona, Abigail, Chara and ok I forgot who else -.-

(I'm not blogging about the WL -.-)

10. Waking up early to this was pretty worth it though


11.  I was hungry throughout camp even after several helpings per meal. Pig -.-


12. But it was okay 'cause our games had a lot of running involved.


Can I say that again?
A LOT OF RUNNING.

13. My Mortal :D

(okay I was PMS-ing when I wrote that)

 14. My AWESOME angel who gave me so much stuff :P


15. and who happens to be JUSTIN :D

he was the last person I'd suspect because he came up to me with a can of Sprite and told me he was asked to pass it to me by my Angel lol.

oh and I was the one who went shopping with his mum to get his mortal's gift . LOL.

16. I shall upload the rest of the pictures on Facebook :)

 :D

Time to sleeeeep. I'm gonna have to wake up at 5 AM for some Interact thing zz
4 hours of sleep T_______________T