Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, March 26, 2009

English Oral

Listening to : One of the boys - Katy Perry

Private Blog updated!

I screwed up Oral
Shireen was the FIRST one to be called to present
- we partnered up to do a dialogue -
Wth so unlucky leh
I was shaking with nerves
LOL
Don't know why I was so freaked out -.-
Then Shireen asked the teacher if we were allowed to refer to the paper
&& She went crazy and started yelling at us for not preparing
Embarrassing sial -.-

I think I got a C
It was really bad.


OMG
ChaoWee and JiaYi
It's TOMORROW!!!
Doomsday
LOL
Okay I'm not helping -.-'
You guys will do awesome I know it :D
I KNOW IT!!!
Go ANSELM!
*Seconds later*
And MARCIENNE!
Have to support too :D
Oh whatevers I support every house lurh -.-
Yes,
Mathilde and Leonard too :)
But I still want you babes to win :D


P/s:
I really don't give a damn if you never speak to me again