Instagram

Instagram

Monday, March 16, 2009

He's back

Listening to : I'll be loving you long time - Mariah Carey


Dad came back last night cos there were flights available or something
I'll start with the good, happy things
Okay,
He arrived home unscathed and safe :D
He's much fairer and LOL looks like he put on weight
Not such a good thing for him I guess
Well, can't blame him
American food gotta be good :P
He won't be leaving again till September :)
He bought LOTSA stuff for us

The bad part
During transition,
He LOST one of the suitcase
THE ONE WITH ALL THE CHOCOLATES, SHOES, TEES I requested for
OMFG
I'm gonna start bawling my eyes out
when I picture all those poor chocolates melting out there

I am gonna SUEEEE!
GRRRR...


P/s:
When I prayed for Dad to have a safe journey back
I should have been specific
&& Pray for the luggage too