Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Nerve wrecking

Listening to : White Horse - Taylor Swift

Let's scream our frustrations away


I am so screwed
Lost my history papers for the stupid folio
AND I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SOURCES
Argh.
Anyone else doing Kota A'Famosa???

Shit
Just remembered I have English Oral next week
Crap crap crap
I have this phobia of talking
in front of a large group of humans

Emotionally scarred after being forced to join story-telling in primary school
Which involved me forgetting my lines
and running down the stage after 5 seconds

I am seriously freaked out

Someone suggested that I should talk about something I'm familiar with
Like *erheem* myself -.-

Hi I'm Melisa
Born in planet Marshmallows
Hence the constant craving for sugar
I love myself and only myself
I believe the government is plotting against us
Imma terrorist so give me an A or I'll blast you to pieces
In case you haven't figured it out
I'm a nutjob too

YAY!
I'm so getting an A for that -.-

Sheesh
I remember screwing up my BM Oral last year
Even though it was Q&A between me and the teacher


Copied from private blog :

Teacher: Talk about the best holiday experience you ever had.
Me: Uh...holiday? Er....Can I talk in English too?
Teacher: If you want to fail.
Me: Ermm...Well you see....The thing is...Malay really isn't my best subject...
Teacher: ( Taps fingers impatiently )
Me: Er...Hong Kong! Yes! Ah....what can I say about Hong Kong? Shit, I don't remember.
Teacher: ( Clears throat )
Me: Canada ??? Is there a Malay word for Canada ?? Is it Ka-Na-Da ?
Teacher: You know....There are a lot of stu-
Me: Oh Sabah! Of course!! Uh...The seafood was good...How do you say lobster in Malay?
Teacher: You failed. Next!

Awesome huh?
&& I didn't even get credit for trying-.-


P/s:
I think I'm getting obsessed
Italic