Instagram

Instagram

Monday, March 16, 2009

To my Darling


People like You are the reason why we have middle fingers


She's HAWT
She's SEXAAAY
She's GORGEOUS
AND she admits it

Guess who?

The one and onlyyyy
SHINYEE!

The first time we met in Form 1
She acted like a Drag Queen
&& Sang the stupidest songs
Does the craziest most unexpected things
Laughs like a total maniac
And is Queen of Gossip after ChaoWee :)
Ahh, I MISS HER SO EFFIN MUCH
She moved to KL end of last year :(
&& I heard all the guys were falling head over heels for her
:D:D:D:D:D
I have PROVE kay? LOL

Show off! ptff LOL

Hornyyyyyy :P

The one in pink :)

She's our personal manicurist
Does an awesome job too


Oh,
I forgot to mention that she LOVES killing grass
&& Is an awesome Cheerleader too!
I'm her supporter kay? I know
Ptfff :)
&& Sings really well :D:D:D

SHINYEE is gonna be gloating after reading post
HAHAHAHA
Babe, I still say you need theraphy :P

ChaoWee.ShinYee

LOVE YA BABE!

Have fun with D******* and A******
LMAO


P/s:
See...all hot pictures! :P