Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Who cares?

Listening to : Halo - Beyonce

You weren't there when I needed your shoulder to cry on


Blahs
So...
The PM is visiting our school this Saturday
Probably for less than 5 hours
&& We're sweating our asses off cleaning the school
Me and LiTeng were chosen forced to pick up rubbish
With our hands
Unhygienic
Sheesh give us tongs or something lurh -.-

Oh and there was some meeting
&& Me being the unlucky one
LOLL
Was asked to serve tea and coffee to the teachers
HAHAHA
It was kinda funny actually
Cos they were out of coffee
&& Me and Nadirah ran to and fro
with jugs of coffee and plates of cakes

Very awkward though
I pretended to be invisible :)
&& We were asked to wait outside till the meeting was over
Like wtf?!?
HAHA
I was starving then
&& Had visions of myself cramming the cakes into my mouth
We dash to the canteen bought nuggets and ran back

Okayyy...
I'm starting to babble
This is starting to get boring

Forget bout that.

Played Truth or Dare
with Ivon, Wendy, LiTeng and Carolina
HAHAHA
I forgot what the dares were
but they were definitely funny
&& I still owe them 3 Truths :)

That's all for todayyy
Mum is gonna yell herself hoarse soon
LOLL


P/s:
I can't hang around forever