Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I survived on 4 hours of sleep


I'm like super tired right now
But couldn't resist going online :)

Slept at 1:30am last night
Woke up at 2 and FINALLY dozed off at 5:30 am
Was late for church AGAIN -.-

Went to Queensbay Mall after church service
Was freaking tired
&& Had blisters all over my feet after shopping for like 5 hours straight
All I bought was this tank top from GAP and 2 books
I begged my Mum to leave me at Borders and I fell asleep on the couch there
Kinda embarrassing LOL
Oh and I FINALLY found Eclipse
But there were only hardcovers and they cost like RM 80
So I'm waiting for the paperback :)
I'll wait.

Oh yea I saw this AWESOME dress in Topshop
But my Mum won't get it for me since it costs like RM 300+
&& Billabong was having 50%!!!!!
There was a really really nice top but I looked super weird in it
So yea...
Sighhhs
Ran into some church friends from Malacca Calvary Life Chinese Church
&& someone else
HAHAHA

Pictures next,
I look fugly in every one so I'll only upload a few


Stupid eyebags -.-

Lunch at this Dim Sum restaurant

Books :)


P/s:
This was supposed to be posted on Sunday
But was tired to finish then :)