Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Youth outing

Listening to : My life would suck without you - Kelly Clarkson


I AM VERY VERY HIGH RIGHT NOW
Don't ask why
Just don't expect a long detailed post

LALALA
I'm gonna start typing Manglish soon
The word " Lah " was invented by a genius
It's such an expressive word :D:D:D

After church and Youth Fellowship,
Had lunch with people from Youth today
Lazy to type out the names of those who went
Anyways,
Lunch at McDs!
Oh and we went to the arcade!
Didn't play
Was stone broke as usual :)
Watched the guys play this table hockey thingy
Then we watched a movieeee

Race to Witch Mountain

It was Okay.
Action-packed
Still I wanna watch Marley and Me!
And Confessions of a Shopaholic!!!
Anyone? :)
GODDAMN IT
Where are pirated DVD shops when you need them?
Haven't seen one
Cept for those from the night markets
BAD experience buying DVDs from night markets
Turned out to be all fuzzy and a huge disappointment

Moving on...
Oh well yea that's about all
My eyes are itching like crazy now
Stupid contacts
Oh and the ONE picture I took is in my brother's phone
Lazy to upload

Whee!
My post turned out to be longer than expected


P/s:
My inner bitch says STFU