Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'M HACKING UR ACCOUNT, BABE!

what am i gonna start with
lemme think
oh yeah, first of all i wanna celebrate my hawtness
LOL
nahh, i'm just kidding


This post is specially dedicated to the one and only
MELISA!!! :D
(you know i love you right, babe?)

If you've read one of the posts below you'll see that she's done a post on me
so this one is kinda like a reply-post :D
We met in Form 1 (I know, blah blah blah you've read that)
and my first impression of her was
She's really pretty, she looks kinda quiet and shy
BUT, hell NO!!
LOL not that she's not pretty,
But she's nowhere near quiet OR shy
She's this super clumsy maniac that laughs non stop for no apparent reason

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that one of the things we have in common is that
WE HATE LOLLIPOP (hint: HJ and JY's fav band)
Hahah I don't think I'm going anywhere with this

Anyways, she's really....
Um... how shall I put it?
ARTISTIC (i think that's the word XP)
She's got her name hand-painted on her PJ shirt
And she walks around the school like nothing matters
Although people stare LOL
Oh yeah, and I still remember her initials being pasted on the wall in her classroom last year
art homework -.- PFFTT

She's also an awesome cheerleader
She's my supporter and is REALLY REALLY good at lifting me
LOL though sometimes i'll fall due to excessive giggling

She's really likeable and does not want to admit that
MANY guys are crushing on her in her new school
Oh yeah, did i mention she's really pretty?? :D

me and mel <3

PS. you promised not to edit anything LOL