Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tagged by Ivon

Three names you go by:
.Melisa
.Mel
.Mellie -used only by someone-

Three screen names you have had:
I don't get it

Isn't it the same as the one above?
Whatever -.-

Three physical things you like about yourself:
.Nothing
.Nothing
.Nothing

Three physical things you don't like about yourself:
I can't list it out here
Too embarrassing :)


Three parts of your heritage:
.Chinese
.Hainanese
.Hokkien

Three things that scare you:
.Insects of ALL kind
.Losing someone I love
.PMR!

Three of your everyday essential
.Chocolates
.TV
.Water?

Three things you are wearing now:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*cough cough*
.Oversize tee
.Shorts
.Necklace?

Three of your favorite music bands or artists:
Currently:
.Taylor Swift
.Lady Gaga
.Adam Lambert! is he considered an artist?

Three of your favorite songs right now:
.Jesus take the wheel - Carrie Underwood
.White Horse - Taylor Swift
.Circus - Britney Spears

Three things you want in a relationship:
I DON'T want to be in a relationship but if I was forced into one,
LOL
.Understanding
.Humor
.Trust

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:
WTH
Preferred sex??? lmao
I don't judge people from their physical appearance kay

Three of your favorite hobbies:
.Online -duh-
.Squabbling over the TV remote control
.Pigging out :D

Three things you want to do really badly right now
.Fly back to Malacca for Sports Day
.Smash the printer
.Finish Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult

Three careers you've considered/is considering:
Don't blame me kay
I don't have an aim in life right now XP

Three places you want to go on vacation:
.AUSTRALIA!
.Paris
.Italy

Three things you want to do before you die:
.Bungee jumping!
.Use up every cent I have shopping :) I know,unrealistic
.The last one is a secret :)

Three ways you are stereotypically a guy/girl:
Because I KNOW I am one


5 people you would like to see take this quiz now:
I don't want anyone to be tortured like I was
So I tag NO ONE :)


P/s:
DON'T TAG ME!