Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I got my own lane but I can't see the road my rear view mirror's full of haters

i bet you never knew this,
beneath my err tendencies to trip over my own feet and go "harh?" 50 times a day,
I'm a superhero in disguise :D
REALLY!

it was all a cover up! I'm INVINCIBLE hehehe!
 I can shop for 8 hours on 3 hours of sleep then do the same thing the next day!

Omg. I feel like dying seriously what superhero my ass la.
Last Friday, my mum woke me up at 6 to get to G hotel fml.
I freaking slept there until 10 then went to Gurney to get tickets to The Chorincles Of Narnia : The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader
thank God I didn't get 3D, pfft waste of money

 G-hotel

 I am so amazing I can camwhore while I'm half asleep! 

went shopping for presents 
  i made all the guys tried on different shirts and my brother ended up buying everything for himself wtf

 HIM : this is damn gay. can you stop being so gay?!?

-_________________________-






 christmas colors :D

 I was happily stuffing my face with spaghetti when someone told me the metal bowls our food was served in was originally used to place organs in during surgery wtf

 the sauces are in syringes! how cute is that?! 




 ghey much.

so I went shopping myself and spent almost every cent I had and forgot we were supposed to have dinner in Gurney. and between me and my brother we had exactly RM19.70 just nice for McDs . FOL.




 he asked me to take a nice picture for FB
then he said all the pictures look gay -.- fine la.

Met up with Ferris :D

 HAHAHA. he didn't even know I took this picture :P

 OMG I want a DOOO DOLL! from MPH!
i don't usually like or ask for plush toys cause they take up space and get dusty but this is sooooooooo irrestible (not cute, i know it's not -.-)
it's RM109.90 btw T__________T

while I was pulling this off the shelves to show Ferris how irresistible it is I knocked off an entire row of notebooks FML .

met up with my parents and took money from my dad 
(i feel super guilty now omg i spent almost 450 that day buying crap)

seriously. I suck at saving money. Idk how people do it. 
most of the time when I see something cute/pretty/shiny I'll be 'omg so cute i want'
*grabs and puts on counter
then only realize I paid 29.90 for some stupid keychain or a dress i know i'll never wear wtf.
i have dresses i bought for CNY LAST year that were never worn wtf
what if i end up like Rebecca Bloomwood and have to eat instant noodles till I'm 80 to pay off my debts!?

ok this is so depressing moving on.

Belgian Chocolate from Gelatissimo <3

 pliz tell me this is nice. I made my brother buy it now he thinks it looks stupid.
Cute what right -.-

5th one shyte. 
can someone tell me why the metal part of my braces (sorry idk what it's called) keeps breaking off even when all i ate was a piece of papaya? -______________-

XXX

you're probably wondering why every picture has 'mel.is.a' in it
yes 'cause I damn lebih like that like it or leave it

well it's cause a few days ago, 
I was shown this blog with one of my pictures and the exact same lines I used in it
and it was pretty shocking because I didn't know there were people out there thick faced enough to rip off someone else's blog oh and doesn't even try mustering the tiniest bit of originality by at least changing A WORD instead of copying and pasting everything wtf.

why don't you just paste the links to our blogs on yours and write
'oh I don't need to blog 'cause I do/eat/go/breath/feel the exact same things as them'

p/s:
FYFL