Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

451st post :)

Ignore everything I say. in fact don't even bother reading anything I write here
I have mental issues. I was feeling high yesterday.
wtf. I feel damn emo now -______________-

*sighs. tomorrow.


p/s: i don't do coupling.

XXX


I'm so lousy. I lied. I'm quitting my blog.
and it isn't my fault
my brother will be hogging the laptop 24/7 after his SPM :@
and I refuse to upload pictures w/ this laptop because it gets on my nerves when I have to refresh about 50 times after each picture. grr.

*reminds myself that he'll be going off to college very soon to stop myself from puncturing my arteries with a razor blade*

err. Tumblr is so attractive
i want to marry Tumblr and name my kids Tumblr I and Tumblr II

WOOOOOOOOOOOTS TUMBLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Ok. Off to watch The Buried Life before I really stab myself.
BYE.

p/s: i'm a lil' hurt but i'll never let you know.