Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I declare my blog free from all personal posts :P

 I think I'm gonna move to Tumblr

and yes I do know that it's basically rebloging pictures which is well not very interesting
but I'm gonna use it as my blog :D

After all these years of blogging, this is The End.

(I like drama. I like suspense. I was kidding)

I think I'll still be stuck here blogging when I'm 40. HAHA.
But yea. I'll probably update here less often?

XXX


2PM was on Happy Together last night
OMG I LIKE THEM
(this is so unlike me okay cause usually I don't like all-boy bands who seem to pay more attention to their complexion than actual singing or dancing)

I just insulted approximately one billion people who are fans of said bands.

anyway. I don't actually like 2PM, just one member :P
Guess correctly I give you prize okay okay?

Okay time's up no prize!
(sorry I am that lame)
I bet the answer you were expecting was Nichkhun RIGHT?

Sorry but I don't like guys who are 100000 times cuter and prettier than me
He's with Victoria! T________T
She's super cute too! They look so cute together!!
Why got people so cute one???? T__________T

Okaylah. I like JUNSU.
I'm not gonna upload his picture here and let you judge him by one picture :(
so maybe he isn't that good looking but he's so funny on Happy Together!!
and fine he's still prettier than me but at least he's manlier than Nichkhun :P

I should go now before I get hunted down -.-

BYEEEE :D