Instagram

Instagram

Friday, December 17, 2010

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas. Only a hippopotamus will do

 (the title of this post are lyrics of a Christmas song LOL)
I don't actually want a hippopotamus I want height, books, chocolates and .....

Youth Christmas Party in church yesterday.
Please go to Tiffany's Blog for the pictures :D
(she looks super gorgeous!!)

and ok. the party was really awkward.
We ate at Pizza Hut, AutoCity and I was the one placed the bookings but when we arrived starving , close to 9pm they said no one called to make reservations wtf

oh and 2 hours ago some guy from Pizza Hut called to ask if I'm still coming tonight WTF -.-

 I stole this picture from her blog to make this post less boring -.-

went to the flea market with Wendy later on :D
I can't believe I spent so much on accessories I'll probably never use -.-

she wouldn't let me buy the bag I wanted T______T

ME : omg but it's nice look at it so cheap somemore
WENDY : NO MEL NO LET'S GO *grabs my arm
ME : NOOO I WANT IT
WENDY : NO NO NO CANNOT LET'S GO *drags me away

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

XXX









I was so excited with the hair accessories I bought -.-
(I just woke up and was in my pajamas)

P/s:
omg christmas!