Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Is it me.


okay. a really short update since my relatives came over from Malacca and we're going out for dinner in 10 minutes.
omgwtf so exhausted -_____________________-
and i can't believe my brother will be leaving for college on the 3rd of January!!!
so fast leh!
but then yay i'll probably skip the first day of school to kepo send him off
(omg i make it seem so dramatic when in reality it's 45-60 minutes drive away)
Still..........................
i think i'll miss him? HAHA.

oh and I'll try to blog before I leave for Malacca and KL on Christmas Day
celebrating my grandma's birthday on the 1st and will be back on the 2nd of Jan.
and err. form 5 wtf wtf wtf. omg need to find Chemistry tuition some more shitz.

*sighs

is it me or.

ok nvm no time to start emo-ing and irritate you everyone's yelling at me to get down
byeeee :)

(the post below was added 4 hours later)

XXX

I'm afraid to talk to you because I might start to cry and not remember how to stop.

Isn't it sad how people drift apart?

Like the person you'd sat next to for 2 years in class and shared bars of chocolates and nuggets with when the teachers turn their backs
or a friend you made up a secret handshake with and wrote letters to even when you were a thousand miles away
or someone who knew you so well they'd finish your sentence for you and you'd tell them secrets you were afraid to even repeat out loud because you know you can rely on them not to judge
or the first best friend you had who would tell you if they didn't like your drawing or yell at you when you dissed their favourite band but took all the blame when both of you were sent off to the Principal's office
or that one person who bothered calling or texting
just to say 'Hey, how have you been holding up?'
or someone who stuck up for you even if that meant losing
or stays up with you when you have difficulties sleeping
or a friend you've called so frequently you could rattle off their number backwards without hesitating.

and now you don't even remember their last names.

I'm terrible at any sort of relationships.
I think I'm the kind of person who needs space?
Lots and lots of space or I'll get claustrophobia and.

The thing is, I don't text/IM anyone first just to say hi. 
well unless you're someone i'm super close to or really miss
If you stop bothering to come over and talk to me we'd probably turn into strangers

okay. I suck.
oh and plus I'm really mean. and anti-social.

Ugh. Relationships are so tricky!
(please don't jump to the conclusion OMG Melisa is in love!!)
Wtf slap you ar selfish people like me don't share the teeny teeny bit of love they have :P

I'm gonna go watch The Social Network now. Bye!