Instagram

Instagram

Monday, December 20, 2010

Look at Frosty gooooooooooooo!

when life's a bitch.
Be a bigger bitch.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo. I feel like being a lala today so I shall be a lala.
Taadaaaah. My first lala picture of the day!


DO YOU FEEL THE LALA-NESS?

*faints from the excitement*

yay finally done buying, wrapping, cursing in a very non-Christmas fashion after realizing i forgot to remove the price tags wtf, rewrapping, labeling and giving everyone their Christmas prezzies. phew -.-

(ok except for my immediate family)
(must hide theirs first then only syok)

(ok i lied. i didn't get theirs yet wtf this Thursday la i am very busy ok)


maybe bad things happen
because it's the only way we can keep remembering what good is supposed to look like.

不知道做么我突然间想用华语部落硬*(1),我知道我的华语很老牙但你不准笑不然我会因过度伤心而自壁. 好拉我要发神经料做么僵难的?!? 瓦德发!*(2)

*(1) 部落硬 : BLOGG-ING
*(2) 瓦德发 : WTF

(omg i'm so smart i improvised Chinese words and turned it into my own language)

If you can read Chinese pleaseeeeeeeeeee don't bash me up T_____T

XXX

Tron Legacy is so stupid.
the script is dumb, the 3D effect sucks, the characters are boring.

Okay. done unloading my discontent.

wtf seriously ok before the movie started,
there was this advertisement about Justin Bieber's 3D concert and I was like,
WTF .wan hear his voice already wan die now wan pay 18 bucks to have him right in your face siao meh!
but the 3D effect was seriously good I think if you're his die hard fan you'll probably need to blow into a paper bag when he stretches out his hand -.-

but Tron . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. it was so BLAH.

XXX

uhm. from now onwards I'll TRY texting/IM-ing people first.
-.-"

Hopefully they won't think I'm creepy lah. HAHAHA. 

Nights! :)