Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rudolf, the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose

when i say i'm busy. i really mean i'm exhausted
exhaustion comes with the word busy.

(RANDOM)
oh and I'm on a diet (SERIOUS THIS TIME)
because my mum said I need to lose weight arhem -.-
and sadly I agree with her T________T

it's very depressing going shopping with her when she's practically 2 sizes smaller than me
usually we end up arguing over the sizes of clothes to get wtf
(yes we share clothes. or used to until I got fat boo-hoo)

you know what's ironic?
I've been going out at 9 and coming home at 8pm  for the past week so technically I've been eating out a lot wtf. oh and my mum baked 3 different types of cookies and cakes. lagi wtf.

 ok yealah I was the one spreading the icing.
don't go eww T__T it's very difficult to get it done evenly T__T








my presents aren't under the tree because I wasn't good this year :( opened them already. HAHAHA

I'm gonna squeeze in a lala picture in every post otherwise after I lose weight you kennot recognize me liao I damn sad then suicide  KONONYA.
. I'm going off soon HOHO. and next year gurantee no time to blog.:(

*bimbo-ish nasal voice* 

December is like the like best month ever 
I can like get hot pink nails which are like soooooo CUTE . ohmagawd I'm like sooooooo in lurve with my nails now ohmagawd and I get to like go shopping like everyday and like buy all these CUTE stuff ohmagawd and like I saw like this dude who was like so my type  if he like got rid of that white beard, started like working out and got like some fashion sense like ohmagawd he was in this like red coat thingy with this like black belt like eww like gimme a break that is soooooo last year ohmagawd I can't wait to like bump into him again ohmagawd I think I'm like in lurve ohmagawd my brother is like SO MEAN he like said I'm in lurve with a fictional character like ohmagawd he made me sound so dumb like how dare he I'm like so trying not to like frown 'cause I hear it like gives you wrinkles and

ok I got bored being a bimbo
being a bimbo is like soooo boring I'm like so going off to like do my nails. Ciao :P