Instagram

Instagram

Friday, December 3, 2010

I've got her in my head, at night when I go to bed

Hello there the angel from my nightmare
The shadow in background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley


(it's a song in case you're wondering)

No pictures for this post 'cause I'm not in the mood
 (okayla actually it's 'cause I'm using the old laptop and the page freezes every 2 minutes)

and I bet no one would be reading this post since I 'announced' that I was gonna abandon my blog. since when have I done that? :(

(EXAM WEEKS DON'T COUNT)

anyway. yea. probably should revise Form 4 work or go for tuition classes?
or at least make an effort to get out of bed before 1pm. hah.
btw. i damn pissed lor cause i nearly tripped over the pile of SPM books my brother dumped outside my room door.
(apparently both of us have the same tendencies to buy revision books, leave them untouched on shelves only to discover them months after exams wtf so typical)

I'm DEFINITELY not working my ass off for 10A+ though because frankly,
since when have I ever worked my ass off for anything?
it's impossible. pleaselahphysicstillnowBalsokenotgetwantmediear.
and anyway I don't think the results really matter 'cause I already know what I want

(omg I sound damn confident in that sentence above!)
(ok it was impulsive speaking)

I DON'T have a favourite subject and honestly I don't even like English
in fact I'm starting to hate English because of the teacher and marking scheme
and I think History and Biology are way easier to score :D
(please don't start cursing at me this is my opinion T___T)

tell me Modern Math and Physics easy then wtf I skin you alive and chop you into 86241 pieces T__________T

*sighs

I think I spend three quarters of my life wading through pools of guilt
(yes I know. SO dramatic)

I wish I could roll around in pigshit ignorance,
not thinking about anyone else's feelings or circumstances or future or past.

XXX

(this is edited because I don't feel like starting a new post)

I really don't have anything worth blogging, so I'll just upload pictures of FOOD
Aren't you excited??? :D AREN'T YOU?

 I had a slice of pizza for lunch yesterday.

I lied. 
I ate one whole pizza myself. HAHA.
I <3 home made pizza 'cause I can dump as much cheese and pepperoni as I want on it :D

ok. I lost the enthusiasm for blogging 2 seconds ago. BYE!