Instagram

Instagram

Monday, December 6, 2010

okay. so these are the pictures of Ivon and I in my house.

*edited
we read all the previous posts on my blog and laughed like mad at our hair and jakun-ess
but now I scroll down and realize we're as sakai now as we were a year ago. FOL.

oh and I just happen to be chatting w/ Kenvyn on MSN
and we're using (VERY) broken English so I'll probably blog in broken English . HAHA


 Wah now only I know my mouth can open THIS big :O

 HAI. I is lala queen. she is lala king. 
Together we wan rule the worldz!
*PEACE*

SO SORRY for censoring my face but I couldn't post a picture of myself with a face mask
T___________T

Hellcats! :D

 I DO WAN.

 SHE DO WAN.

then we took turns taking pictures of each other for our Facebook profile picture :P
(HERS SO CUTE RIGHT? GO LIKE!!)
I give idea for pose sure cute la need say

but mine no cute so I no put as profile picture T_____T
(wtf Kenvyn's punya influence now I can't stop typing broken punya English)

I don't have pictures of her 'cause she only sent me mine :(
so paiseh lurh all my pictures *blushes*


 so sorry I is dunno why I tongue is look like dizzz
 so sorry I is dunno why I face is look like dizzz

I got MORE pictures but I no feel like posting now 'cause I wan go tumbuk Kenvyn


I just realized my dog is almost 6 years old!
wtf same age as my Mum in human years so disturbing

A few days after using that mask,
*cues thriller music*
4 ZITS APPEARED ON MY FACE
*Melisa's world comes crashing down*

and YES. I was about to start typing 'I FEEL SO CHEATED LOR'
but then I saw the Twisties and Snickers wrappers in my waste paper basket
and OMG. I ONE WEEK NO EAT FRESH FRUITS/VEGE ALREADY HOW CAN?!
(I don't think a few miserable pieces of canned pineapple buried under layers of cheese and meat, swimming in tomato sauce on a piece of dough counts)
(yes I was describing a pizza how smart of you)
(and no I couldn't just type pizza, like that where got exciting hor)

Okay. I felt so guilty I actually went downstairs to grab an apple 
but I forgot about my braces ZZZ lazy to peel and sliceeeeeeee!

(shh don't tell my mum I threw it away after one bite)
(later she come lecture me about wasting food while children in Africa are dropping dead like flies at this very moment)

I'm serious

(the apple was sour anyway)

:P

I'm gonna watch Rapunzel tomorrow! :D
Nights!