Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, November 14, 2010

bushes have ears, walls have eyes

I know I'm not exactly religious and all. and those times when I should have paid attention to sermons instead of texting and Facebooking, went to bed without praying,
only remembering to clasp my hands together and go, 'God please help me pass this paper and I'll try to be a better person' right before Add Maths paper,
felt annoyed when people started quoting Bible verses at me.
Okay fine. my bad.

Well at least I'm not a total hypocrite.

You're supposed to practice what you preach.
You go around posting Bible verses on Facebook and telling everyone how devoted you are as a Christian by waking up at 5 every morning to pray.
THEN. you tell some guy you have only known for like a week that you're in love with him?
Superficialbullshit

But okaylah fine none of my business even though I happen to be veryveryvery close to that guy ZZ

But calling me, no, US, materialistic?
Omg you're such a righteous person hor, you don't go shopping hor, you don't camwhore hor?
 Like seriously. We have never spoken. or even made eye contact come to think of it.
and you label me as, I quote 'very materialistic and not a very good Christian' ?

HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE HYPOCRITE

I'm not that one who was in a relationship and announced it was over on Facebook
and I know what I am and not supposed to do
Like we're not allowed to date non-believers and stuff like that and I DON'T do it.

You?

it's funny how your brain works. or do you even have any brain cells??

LALALA . LOL. okay getting childish wtf bye.