Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

plot it out in black and white

It's hard to beat the system
When we're standing at a distance
So we keep waiting
Waiting on the world to change 

 XXX
 
 So bersemangat to go play badminton.
Julia and I only found out it was canceled when we reached Arredo -.-

So. we went to eat ice kacang opposite Kay7 instead. LOL WTF.

Wheee. I baked a cake with my mum. 
( a really simple carrot and walnut cake -.-)

First dump a lot of shredded carrots and toasted walnuts together (obviously)

Err. paiseh. too lazy to post all the pictures so I'll jump to the last picture wtf.

  
:D

(I took the picture from this angle so that you wouldn't see the huge chunk missing from the cake)
(yes I ate it all by myself T_____________T)

SWEATY.

P/s:
The eyebags are here to stay.