Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, November 18, 2010

there's only so many songs I can sing to pass the time

HELLO!
My schedule for the past week has been

EAT!
 how to have self control with all this fooooood lying around!
I told my mum I'd go insane if I had to start dieting
then she would have to use up all my college funds for me to undergo treatment in a mental hospital :(

 Macaroni minus the cheese 
(my mum is determined to convert us into health nuts -.-)

 WATCH TV.
I'm gonna stop buying DVDs 'cause barely A YEAR and movies like 2010 and GI Joe : Rise Of The Cobra are already showing repeatedly on HBO or Star Movies grr :S

(btw I only get to buy DVDs cause my dad is a movie buff, 
he's a member of a pirated dvd shop shh, buy 10 get 1 free wtf)

PAINT MY NAILS.
okay I have no life. I paint my nails a different color every single day.
I didn't do my toe nails at first but my brother stared at them and went
"Wth why chose that color? Looks like a freaking bar of gold!"
(his exact words -.-)

I wish I had a sister :((((((( then can give her manicures :((((((
maybe I should try giving my dog one?

*desperate face*

READ
I know I sound damn nerdy here T______T
Btw, go read The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown! VERY NICE!! :D

XXX 

 Drawn by Justin Looi.
Colored by Melisa Lim and Julia Kuan 
:D
 Omg so true !

(the words in the glasses are 'He had such quiet eyes')
(if you've read Form 4 literature you'll know exactly what it means)
(the V is a playboy bunny sign)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

XXX

Before I went and had all my hair chopped off I never actually appreciated my long hair
all I did was pin up my fringe or pull it back into a ponytail
but now I can't wait for my hair to grow longer T______T



my mum taught me how to do this bun thingy but when i tried it myself it didn't work -.-


P/s:
I'm contented to do nothing for the rest of the holidays -.-