Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, November 7, 2010

they don't know I'm immortal

CHOCOLATES.
you know I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them right?
If you don't,boo-hoo, how could you?! we no friends no more  =[
in my previous post, I said making me give up sushi would be like driving a stake through my heart
Giving up chocolates would be like. Hah :P

UNFORTUNATELY, these were not for me :(

Went to my Dad's colleague's house for Deepavali, had lunch there
Indian food is so awesome! :D
Okay. except for the part where I wasn't provided with cutlery and I was too embarrassed to ask for them so I had to eat with my hands :S
oh and I spilled curry on the table cloth wtf

there was this 1 year old toddler with huge eyes and the longest eyelashes ever!
and I think my braces scared him 'cause everytime I grinned in his direction he'd start crying zz
WTF THAT SCARY MEH?
and not like I could console him or whatever since the only words I know in Tamil are swear words, 'apple' and 'hooker' . LOL WTF.




XXX


See the yoga mat? :P
I quit Pilate class months ago and today I decided to do them myself without the instructor

SO BORING. I gave up after 2 minutes of the ab clinching thingy (paiseh I forgot the term)

-.-

Okay gonna go watch Inception now. Byee! :)