Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Penang Bridge Marathon 2010 (quarter run)


Didn't sleep. Reached around 5am. was pouring -.-
didn't even had time to change properly or tie my hair and had to rush to the starting point at Eastin hotel

 Ran the first 20 minutes with Ferris then he sped up and I started walking 'cause my leg started to bleed then :S
Bumped into Ann-Marie, Nadhirah, Alson and Vinson :D

oh and some guy from St.John ambulance stuck on a cheaplak plaster on my wound which fell off after 2 minutes thank you very much it helped a lot -.-


 :D
I made it in time!

 Moral Of Story : Don't wear super short socks/semi new shoes for a marathon
-________________________________________-
and my dad forced me to go see a doctor after that wtf man so paiseh

 I wasn't sure if I was drenched in my own sweat or the rain at first lol!

And. we forgot that the bridge was closed till 10, and it was super jam then so my dad asked me to set a location far far away for breakfast

=.=

Never ask me to handle a GPS, we got even more lost after that fml.


Reached home, bathed, slept and now I think I'm going back to sleep again.
Someone's ramming a nail into my head arghhh. BYE.