Instagram

Instagram

Friday, November 19, 2010

more to life


makes you think doesn't it?

" Time ain't on my side
Don't want to leave this world
With why didn't I?
Why didn't I?
Yeah why didn't I?

Sometimes I take on this world by myself
Thinking I got all the answers
Don't need anybody's help
Well god was right there waiting for me all along
To fall down on my knees surrender all
Things that matter
Things that don't
Things that matter
Things that don't 
Things That Matter - Rascal Flatts
all their songs are awesome i swear ;)


emotional day.
you know when people fight.
and there's this tension hanging around in the air
which takes days, weeks, months to melt away
and you're afraid to even breathe in case well.

P/s: No one likes the truth because it's subject to personal interpretation
Note to self : STOP getting frustrated so easily

I can't freaking sleep that's the freaking problem .