Instagram

Instagram

Monday, November 15, 2010

you were my ticket outta here

Dinner in Taiwanese Tea Room in Autocity :D

Pretty new so is was crowded and we had to sit outside
which was a pity 'cause the interior design was gorgeous
and there were these huge couches that looked so comfy :(




Taiwan Original pearl milk tea

Steamed Cod Fish with Scallion Sauce

Lily Bulb Fried with Asparagus

Taiwan deep fried shrimp roll

oh and I forgot the name of the last 2 dishes. HAHA.

The food was not bad, should have ordered A la carte instead though T__T
(okay that's just me being ungrateful and greedy) :P

:D

XXX

I ADORE PUGS. 
I think their squashed up faces and tendency to snort make them even more adorable
Idk how my brother can call them ugly T_____________T


Gimme one for Christmas okay!

Omg a girl living in my neighborhood has one and she brings him out jogging sometimes.
and he's unleashed! wtf.
I don't get how people walk their dogs without a leash and not have to turn around screaming "HEEL FLUFFY, NO FLUFFY NO! COME HERE FLUFFY!"

(obviously I wouldn't name my dog Fluffy) *coughs

and I actually saw this woman who brought 3 of her dogs out, all Shih Tzus!
So sweet leh like one big happy family :D

Until my dog got overexcited and lunged forward in their direction D:

 I don't mind a Border Collie either!
Or a Labrador! 

I'm not choosy really :P